Get the Right Answers
When it comes to earthquake insurance in California, people sure do have a lot of questions. Questions like:
- Why do I need earthquake insurance?
- How does CEA’s deductible work?
- What is seismic retrofitting and will it lower my insurance cost?
- What do you mean my homeowners policy doesn’t cover earthquake damage???
As their trusted insurance advisor, they’re looking to you to help them make informed decisions. So when they have questions about earthquake insurance, will you have the answers?
FREE CEA Earthquake Insurance Training
With CEA’s available training options, you’ll be ready for any CEA earthquake insurance question that comes your way. Not only will it make you a valuable resource to your policyholders, but you’ll reap a number of benefits as well:
- Customer retention: The more insurance products you can offer and expertly discuss, the less likely your customers will look for another agent. And since the retention rate for CEA policies is about 90%, it makes sense to train up on CEA earthquake insurance.
- Growing your book of business: On average, 9 out of 10 of your clients need earthquake insurance, so the commission potential is virtually limitless.
Fortunately, getting CEA trained is convenient and easy to do. Simply choose the training option that works best for you and your schedule:
- Instructor-led Webinar: CEA produces instructor-led webinars each month.
- Self-directed Online Training Course: Available 24/7. Go at your own pace at times that are best for you.
- Private Training: CEA offers free, private training seminars for groups of 15 or more. To schedule training, call us at (888) 423-2322.
So get on your best back-to-school clothes and get registered for CEA agent training today.
Bringing a shiny apple to class for the teacher is optional.